Friday, February 19, 2010

is the dress too long or am i too short?

since i was in the city yesterday for a presentation the new movie "Tomorrow When the War Began" which of course had an awesome trailer (let's not loose the plot), me & MissKramer decided to drop by at the Gowings store. She was hunting for a belt from our new season and i was just shopping coz stuff are on sale. :)

i bought myself the same belt she did and a new maxi dress which i eyed when it first came out but never got around to buying it and now it's on SALE!



being lazy me, i knew my size and of course never bothered to try it. then again it was the last piece there and in my size...so i just took it. this morning i put it on and......



tadddaaaahhh...it's so long that i mop the floor everywhere i go. i guess it's true what someone once said to me "why do you always pick tall people dresses?" :(

No comments:

Post a Comment