Thursday, April 1, 2010

on this day...

2 years ago, D had taken me to the cliffs at Coogee after dinner, told me he had been lying to me for the past couple of months about what he had been doing, made my heart drop to the ground and told me that he wanted to be with me for the rest of his life....



his lie? instead of surfing tech blogs like he always told me, he was researching diamonds :D he had spent 2 months researching and hunting for right stone and that's what he proposed with - a stone. He left it up to me to design my own ring. since i'm not quite the designer, i went for something simple, something i could wear everyday without getting my hand chopped off! hahaha



2 years later, we had signed our legal papers, i've migrated to Oz, we've declared our togetherness to the world and am now building our happy little home...



ahhh... happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment