Wednesday, August 18, 2010

dissapointed

i should have realised... or notice when vouls says she's been working for the past 6 years and haven't had an increment. i thought she was just being kwa cheong but i could possibly be wrong. boss told me today that there won't be an increment...nothing with my work or how i'm doing my job. just since my role hasn't changed, i'm not doing more or less there is no reason to have an increment.

like yo! inflation is every year... does that mean coz i'll be doing the same thing for the business i'll never get paid more? i don't think the business will really ever hit budget with the way they spend money.. OMG! bleed....i seriously need to figure out how to make money elsewhere...do something myself or find another job. haihz... sien.

No comments:

Post a Comment