Monday, January 10, 2011

new years resolution

one new year's resolution i can think off is that i should stop spoiling my appetite before my meals and not snack so much. it's unhealthy, make me put on weight and screws up my eating times. and yes, i shall start my this resolution when i finish my last pack of kuahci, the herbal jelly sago "tong sui" i tapau-ed and etc... don't you think that's always the problem? there's always something to get past before starting. i've never been one to set resolutions.... i vaguely remember setting one and breaking it by midnight -_-

maybe one needs something to motivate them. i just did a shoot for our february/march promos and just like our other shoot, i was the test model and OMG!!! when i saw test shoot i should definitely need to stick to this new year's resolution.

i'm comparing this to new year 2009.... my face definitely wasn't this round!

short and stumpy much??? my face is getting rounder and rounder and at the end of the day, my legs loss blood circulation coz my skinny jeans became too skinny. o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment