Wednesday, February 2, 2011

weirdo dude

there's this person i find very weird who i pretty much have no choice but see often enough. i'm not going to pinpoint the person just in case someone spots this and realises who it is and not nice lar... now lets call this person - weirdo dude. yes, it's a he. the first time we spoke to each other was coz we were both in a queue, he was a couple of people ahead of me and slowed down to join me when he saw me. i thought.. "hmmmm so friendly.. oh well" so we chat for a while. he was asking me how much job was coz he was studying what i was doing. told him a bit about it... and then he add "my dream job is to become an actor" *sweat* true story kay

story 2 - he suddenly pops up next to me and asks me "where do you live?" errr.... "i'm not going to stalk you" ... near ..... "i thought i saw you at ....... yesterday... i was going to shout out your name but i didn't" i smile and pretend to be busy and he walks away.

today out of the blue, it stands up to catch my attention and just says "nice dress". there's this look on his face that makes me feel really uncomfortable. sometimes it feels like he's trying to chat me up. eeeekkkkk freaky.

stay tune for more weido dude stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment