Monday, May 23, 2011

my bling bling


i was never really the biggest fan of watches but the earliest memory i have of my first watch was when my dad brought home this small little red, black and green round face watch. i loved it to pieces but of course have no recollection of what happened to it in the end. now that i'm older and when i think of it, it was actually a gucci watch - real or not i'll never know. i'm guessing at that age, probably not. *grin* after that i changed watches whenever the battery died. yes, i'm just terrible like that.

now a watch that would last much much longer than all my other watches. something that could possibly be worth passing down to my daughter one day and not one i would just put aside when the battery dies. my own tag heuer ladies ceramic formula 1 watch with some bling bling! happy happy
do you remember your first watch?

3 comments:

  1. My first watch was a pasar malam digital watch... Those black ones with the *dit*dit* sounds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha tong tong - our black one got calculator?? *grin*

    oh lee, i think we all had swatches one at one point and it was cool to collect them too!

    ReplyDelete