Monday, April 2, 2012

sometimes we're just lucky

i just a phone call from D while i was at work and i could hear an excitement in his voice. he asked me if i was busy and if i was in front of my computer and of course i was. i was at work after all ^_^ he then sent me an email, i could hear the eagerness in his voice while he waited till i got it...


it was a link to harvey norman. the nikon J1 was on special and it was 60% off!! D had been eye-ing this camera for me since he realised that it works with our current lenses. apart from the camera on my phone, i always have a compact camera in my bag and when i destroyed it (by smartly flinging it out of my hands on a cliff which landed on a very hard rock o_O), i was thinking of getting a smaller lens so i can carry the dslr in my bag. wasn't a very smart idea plus it would make my handbag even heavier. it so happen we were looking at this camera yesterday but i didn't think i needed another camera and refrained from getting it and then this. how could we not?? oooooo new camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment