Thursday, November 18, 2010

butterflies in my tummy

it's 6am right now, i'm been up since 530am. why?? i'm feeling anxious... VERY. and no it's not coz i'm preggers like everyone seems to automatically jump to when i put up a status update to say i'm nervous. i remember the day i stopped working, all i did was send my cv out for job applications continously. i did get some calls back, lots of rejections but have been lucky enough to score interviews with a couple of fashion brands. i have a 2nd interview later today and have been having dreams all night about the interview. nothing good, nothing bad but the butterflies in my tummy is keeping me awake.....then again maybe it's the chocolate cake i ate last night >.< wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Well done for wanting to get straight back on the pay roll! I applaud you and good luck =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank u thank u! i'm having panic attacks worrying about not finding a job... weird that way.

    ReplyDelete