Saturday, November 27, 2010

happy birthday to me!!!



ok ok... this is the final post about my birthday this year.. hahaha i finally received my ver belated birthday pressie from D. we held off any unnecessary spending .... you know just in case. so now that everything is fine and dandy, he got me a marcs bag (not actually for my birthday) and a thomas sabo charm bracelet with some charms....

S is my initial
the snowflake represents the snowflake that i have and what it means to me
the doggie is for gizmo!

now if anyone wants to get me a gift, it's gonna be sooooooo easy!! *hint*hint* hahahaha

3 comments:

  1. ooOOoo i like that bag!

    Does it have a zip at the top as well or is it just that strap that fastens at the front to keep it together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has a zip to keep everything inside :) for paranoid peeps like me who is worries someone will just pull something out while i'm walking...

    the sling strap is removable... just so you know
    you should be able to find it at www.marcs.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i totally understand about the zip thing, i'm just as paranoid [hence the reason why i asked... ehehe]

    ReplyDelete