Friday, March 4, 2011

me, the model... GASP!


everytime i talk about work, i always seem to be at some shoot. hahaha that's not all my job's about. i don't think anyone will be interested in the stuff i do at office :) at the latest shoot, we used an old friend rani k as our hair & make up artist. i absolutely enjoy working with her even though we didn't manage to chat much today. the point of today's post is coz i did something fun today; i modelled! hahaha and my gosh it's not easy. no, you won't see my face in any stores but you may see my legs *grin* i had to wear my really super high heels coz i obviously wasn't tall enough for the jeans and my balance was terrible. i texted D to tell him i was modelling but won't be showing my face and he asked why. i told him i was too young for the brand.. his response "does that mean you have amah legs?" -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment